Saturday 21 December 2013

It's been a while... Zarjaz!!

Bloody hell, I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since my last update.

So what have I been up to? Well, as well as my monthly entries to the Stockport Comic Collective  I been asked (well offered) to draw a 6 page strip called called Tales of Mega City One - Death in Pictures for the guys over at FutureQuake Press which has been written by Shaun Avery. It should be featured in Zarjaz #20 and has an end of January deadline, so I really really need to get a move on.

I can't show anything at the moment as there's an NDA in place... proper professional or what!! All I can say it involves another unhinged female character (see Katarina Cruz - Speed Date) with a knife...again!

On with the Stockport Comic Collective pics since last time.




dialogue by Gordon Renny 

No comments:

Post a Comment